A Different Type of Vendor Relationship
Beneficial offers our customers a different type of vendor relationship. While most building service contractors and janitorial companies seek to maximize revenue in the short-term and encourage shareholder rewards, Beneficial is deeply committed to a long-term stakeholder approach.
Our long-term approach has allowed Beneficial to thrive for over 30 years and has made us a mainstay in Akron, Canton, Cleveland, as well as the rest of Northeast Ohio.
We deeply believe in sustainability at Beneficial Building Services. Down to our deepest core, we want to keep developing a sustainable organization that focuses on continuous improvement and success for all of our employees, customers, and service partners.
Hiring a company to provide cleaning and janitorial services for your facility begins a trust-based relationship. We enter the space in the evening and often work without any extra supervision. We encourage you to research the companies you are trusting inside your buildings.
Some questions you may want to ask:
- Are the employees background-checked and drug tested?
- Are they being paid a livable wage?
- Do they have a green cleaning program? Is it legit or just greenwashing?
- How long have they been in business?
- How long have they been servicing their oldest current customer?
- How involved in the daily FIELD operations is the executive team?
- When was the last time the President of the company visited and cleaned a building?
We believe that it makes sense to partner with stable, sustainable companies. There’s an old adage that states, “grow or die.” At Beneficial our motto is, “improve or die.” Every day we want to make sure we take of our clients, improve our processes, improve our purchasing, and provide a positive workplace for our employees.
Drop us a line or give us a call! We would love to show you a different type of vendor relationship. One that is based on trust, and a deep commitment to being the best every single day.Share This: